It is not too late to register your beers!
Beers will be judged by the following beer style and corresponding category.
- Ales: (Pale Ale, English Ale, English Bitter, Scotch Ale, Strong Ale, Irish Red, American Pale Ale, Cream Ale, Blond Ale, Brown Ale, Kölsch)
- Belgian Style Ale: (Belgian Ale, Belgian Dubbel, Belgian Tripel, Belgian Strong Ale, Saison, Belgian Sours, Lambics)
- Bock: (Bock, Maibock, Hellesbock, Dopplebock, Eisbock)
- IPA: (American IPA, English IPA, Imperial IPA, Double IPA)
- Lagers: (American Lager, American Lite Lager, Amber Lager, Helles, Marzen)
- Dark Lager: (Dark Lager, Dunkel, Schwarzbier)
- Pilsner: (German Pils, American Pils, Bohemian Pils)
- Porter: (Robust, Brown)
- Stout: (Dry Stout, Sweet Stout, Oatmeal Stout, Foreign Extra Stout, American Stout, Russian Imperial Stout)
- Wheat Ale: (Wheat Ale, Weizen, Weissbier, Dunkelweizen, Weizenbock, Witbier)
- Other: (Cider, Mead, Spiced Beers, Smoked Beers, Wood Aged, Fruited)
Judging will take place on May 15th and 16th with the winners to be announced during the Alltech Craft Brews and Food Festival Saturday May 17th.
Entry Fee: 1 Beer- $30, 2 Beers-$55, 3 Beers- $75, 4 Beers-$95
Click here to purchase tickets for the 2014 Alltech Craft Brews & Food Fest.
Event Layout Coming Soon
Check out a map of our Heritage Hall layout. We don’t want you getting lost!3
View a map of the area with directions to the venue.